Win a limited edition print by Herd In The City artist Neil Fendell
Enter your details below for a chance to win a limited edition print designed by Herd In The city artist Neil Fendell .
As Learning Programme Partner for Herd In The City , and sponsors of Rock n’ Glow, we are offering you a chance to win a limited edition print by the sculpture’s designer and artist Neil Fendell , which has been created exclusively for users of the Herd In The City app. (A maximum of 100 copies of the print are available).
For a chance to win, simply enter your email address in the Find Out More box below to be entered into a prize draw.
This competition closes on Monday 4 September 2023.
Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email on Monday 25 September 2023.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to all users of the Herd In The City app.
- By entering the competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, you must provide a valid email address through the entry form provided.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The prize is a limited edition print by Neil Fendell, created exclusively for users of the Herd In The City app.
- There are a maximum of 100 copies of the print available.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received.
- The competition closes on Monday 4 September 2023. Any entries submitted after this date will not be counted.
- The winners will be notified by email on Monday 25 September 2023.
- If the winners do not respond to the notification email within 7 days, Rickard Luckin reserve the right to select another winner at random.
- Rickard Luckin will arrange delivery of the prize to the winners. Rickard Luckin are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items during delivery.
- Rickard Luckin reserve the right to cancel or modify the competition at any time, without notice, due to unforeseen circumstances or technical difficulties.
- By entering the competition, you consent to Rickard Luckin using your name and any submitted content for promotional purposes, without further compensation or notice.
- Rickard Luckin are not responsible for any technical difficulties or issues that may prevent you from entering the competition or receiving the prize.
- Rickard Luckin reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who violates these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
Image credit: Main Media
If you have any questions about the above, or would like more information specific to your circumstances, please enter your email address below and we will get in touch: