Rickard Luckin has been recognised for its approach to workplace engagement with a highly sought-after industry accolade from Best Companies.
Colleagues across the firm have been celebrating the news that Best Companies has recognised the firm’s ongoing commitment to improving the employee experience with a 2-star accreditation rating, representing ’outstanding’ levels of engagement.
The latest results, which were announced today (Friday 19 May), showed that as well as moving from a 1-star to a 2-star company, Rickard Luckin also featured in three Q2 2023 league tables:
- 2nd Best Accountancy Firm in the UK (up from 7th in Q2 2022)
- 15th Best Company in the East of England (up from 38th in Q2 2022)
- 16th Best Medium-Sized Company to work for in the UK (up from 76th in Q2 2022)
Steve Revill, Managing Director at Rickard Luckin, said: “This recognition means a huge amount to us, as it reflects the views of almost 90% of our fantastic team at Rickard Luckin who completed the ‘b-heard’ engagement survey. Continually improving the employee experience is at the heart of our strategy, so this is an important milestone in our progress towards our goal of achieving 3-star, ‘world-class’ levels of employee engagement.”
Kate Bell, People Director at Rickard Luckin, added: "We have built a very special culture across our offices in Basildon, Chelmsford and Southend-on-Sea by staying true to our core values of Passionate, Personal and Professional. We continue to invest in improving the employee experience to make Rickard Luckin the employer of choice for those looking to start or develop their career in a progressive and forward-looking firm of accountants and tax advisers.”
Best Companies has over 20 years’ experience in helping organisations measure and improve employee engagement using a robust methodology, with their accreditation standard certifying excellence in the workplace since 2006.
Do you know someone that would like to join the 15th Best Company to work for in the region? Please visit our careers pages for the latest vacancies.
Rickard Luckin’s Best Companies history
- Maintained 1 star accreditation
- 7th Best Accountancy Firm in the UK (up from 8th)
- 38th Best Company in the East of England (up from 67th)
- 76th Best Medium-Sized Company to work for in the UK (NEW entry in the national listing!)
- Achieved 1 star accreditation in first year of participation
- 8th Best Accountancy Firm to work for in the UK
- 67th in the regional list of Best Companies to work for in the East of England
If you have any questions about the above, or would like more information specific to your circumstances, please enter your email address below and we will get in touch: