Essex Business Podcast: Budget Reflections – now the dust has settled
As if Brexit and Covid weren’t enough, businesses have now had the recent Budget to deal with. So, how will this latest update affect organisations over the coming year?
In response to the Chancellors budget on Wednesday 3 March, we hear from Tej Parikh, Chief Economist at the Institute of Directors, about how the spring Budget will impact the economy. We also hear from Rickard Luckin’s Head of Tax & Financial Planning, Jamie Nice, who provides an overview of the key policy announcements, their implications for corporate and personal taxation, and what it will mean for Essex businesses.
Additionally, we speak to a cross-section of Essex business owners from multiple industries, who give a snapshot of how they feel the Budget will impact their business. Guest speakers include Patrik Minder, owner of the Lexden Crown in Colchester, James Callaghan from Blue Sky Printing, Darren Hyde, Director at VIP Security (Essex) Ltd, and Julie Nel, Managing Director at b4 Secure.
- Tej Parikh, Chief Economist at the Institute of Directors - www.iod.com
- Jamie Nice, Head of Tax and Financial Planning at RIckard Luckin - www.rickardluckin.co.uk
- Patrik Minder, owner of The Lexden Crown - www.thelexdencrown.co.uk
- James Callaghan, co-founder of Blue Sky Printing - www.blueskyprinting.co.uk
- Darren Hyde, Managing Director at VIP Security Services - www.vipsecurityservices.co.uk
- Julie Nel, Managing Director and founder of b4Secure - www.b4secure.co.uk
Episode nine will be released later this month, so to make sure you don’t miss it please visit www.essexbusinesspodcast.co.uk , or subscribe directly from your usual podcast content provider by searching ‘Essex Business Podcast’.
If you have any questions about the above, or would like more information specific to your circumstances, please enter your email address below and we will get in touch: